Here at Direct Solar America, we work to make communities brighter, one solar solution at a time. Our mission is to help customers go solar and save money with full transparency and constant communication along the way.
At Direct Solar America, you will be surrounded by a family of highly ambitious and motivated self-starters who are acutely focused on building a lucrative career for themselves in solar. We are an incubator for your success and can help you achieve whatever your personal and income goals may be.
As a Solar Consultation Closer, you are on the frontlines of lead generation and client acquisition helping homeowners get rid of their expensive power bill and transitioning them to clean solar energy courtesy of Direct Solar America.
Your primary day-to-day activities include virtually consulting with homeowners and educating them on benefits of solar energy, which will result in a completed deal. In addition to company provided leads, you are responsible for direct homeowner lead generation, knocking on doors, setting in-home appointments, and closing high-ticket ($20k-$100k) contracts.
- Use call, email, and text to identify the validity and potential of leads
- Door-to-door lead generation and appointment setting
- Represent Direct Solar America in an esteemed manner
- Learn and use Solar CXM and other tools of the job
- Closing deals (Once you are ready)
- Become a professional solar expert with an understanding of all aspects of the product
- Uncapped commission-based sales
- Our standard is 4 sales/month (once fully trained)
- Volume bonuses are available
- Six-figure annual income expected, but in no way guaranteed
Who You Are
- You are a motivated and ambitious person looking for a challenging and equally rewarding career.
- You are ready to absorb information, learn, and execute.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a quick learner.
- You love talking to people.
- You are not afraid to fail and have thick skin. (i.e., Hearing “no” 50 times before hearing 1 yes excites and motivates you to get better and achieve more.)
- You are a self-starter.
- You’re not looking for just a 9-to-5 job. You’re looking for a merit-based platform where your opportunity for success, personal growth, and income is up to you.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
- Adaptability – Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; set goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
- High school diploma
- Eligible to work in United States
What We Expect If You Are Invited To Join Our Team
We expect total commitment and a high work ethic for you to be successful with us. When you start, we expect you to drop all other commitments for 30 days, fully buy-in, put 100% effort in every single day, and challenge yourself. If you feel you are ready to grow quickly, run fast, learn from our leadership, and give us your all; we are the right fit for each other. If you’re looking for something easy that you just clock punch in-and-out; Direct Solar America unfortunately is not for you.
Send resumes to hello@DirectSolarAmerica.com